Where To Buy Meat?
But what if you don’t want to get in to all that? What if you just want to know where I, Jack Ruston, buy my meat? I’ll tell you – I buy it from a guy called Tom Joseph.
Tom breaks the mould. He’s sort of an ‘anti-butcher’. He’s not a dyed-in-the-wool fourth-generation master butcher. He does not operate from a high street location with history that runs back decades. He has not always been a butcher, and might not even really describe himself as a butcher. He thinks more about the meat than the cutting. From a mental standpoint, he’s more a customer than a butcher. As a result of all this, Tom is on ‘our side’ of the counter. He doesn’t see his customers as a necessary inconvenience, but as like-minded friends, who want the same thing that he does when he sits down at the dinner table.
Rather than being stuck in the limited mindset of a single, local abattoir, and a local highstreet client base, Tom not only sources meat from across the U.K. but he also ships orders direct to customers, in chilled bags and boxes, on overnight delivery, at no extra charge. Wherever you are in mainland U.K Tom can get an order out to you.
Use tom if you want…
- The finest meat, hand-selected by someone who knows what they’re doing
- Someone who’s on ‘your side’ of the counter
- To build a lasting relationship with a butcher who knows your personal preferences
- Access to the best premium beef on the planet for those special occasions
- To support the highest standards of animal welfare
- Advice from a fellow cook
- Some great ideas if you want to try something new
get in touch
If there's anything you'd like to ask, or enquire about any of the recommended products on this site, use the contact form below to send a message and we'll get back to you asap!